Why Choose Us?
GenPro Power Systems understands that the three most important qualities that you want in your generator installation are affordability, reliability and quality service. As a completely in-house company, we handle the electrical, plumbing and mechanical aspects of every job. Our owner is a licensed master electrician, licensed master plumber, licensed mechanical contractor and licensed in natural gas and propane installations and service. Additionally, all of our installers are either licensed or journeyman electricians or licensed gas technicians. Our service department technicians are factory certified by Kohler and Generac.
We pride ourselves on turn-key solutions with our single point of contact approach for generator installations:
- Free in-home or business* consultation (*some restrictions apply)
- Fast and accurate estimates and proposals
- Proper sizing of generator by NEC NFPA 70 (National Electric Code) requirements (load calculation) including ALL information about the electric requirements of your home or business
- Submitting PECO gas forms for natural gas meter or service upgrades
- Scheduling with propane companies for the installation of propane tanks
- Proper sizing of the natural gas or propane line by NFPA 54 and NFPA 58 requirements
- HOA, permit and inspection processing
- Installation scheduling
- Final inspection scheduling
- Information packet and quick reference guide for customer
- Routine maintenance plans
- Warranty repairs
We take care of your property like it is our home or business.
Wearing booties, setting drop cloth runners and maintaining a clean organized job site are just a few of the procedures we use to keep your home or business clean and protected during your installation or maintenance.